How to comunicate yours


We’re sorry if something is wrong. Please tell us about it so we can aim to put things right. If you want to make a complaint – whatever it’s about – you can get in touch in the way that suits you and we’ll look into the problem.

By phone: Call us on 0141 891 8600
Online: Please email
In person: Visit the office and speak to a member of staff.
In writing: To Penilee Credit Union, 2135 Paisley Road West, Glasgow, G52 3JL.

What happens next?

We’ll record your complaint and do all we can to resolve it as quickly as possible. We always aim to achieve a same business day resolution for all complaints.

If you’re still not happy

If we can’t put things right to your satisfaction, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look at your complaint – provided you have tried to resolve the matter directly with us first. We hope you won’t need to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service but if you do, please find some further information below along with their contact details.

Financial Ombudsman Service

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) was set up to help settle individual disputes between consumers and financial firms. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only look at complaints if the firm has investigated the complaint and given a response.

If you are not happy with a final response given to a complaint or if no final response has been provided within an 8 week period from the date of the initial complaint, you are the eligible to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service and request they investigate the matter on your behalf. No charge will be made for this and any decisions made will be binding on the financial institution concerned.

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange
Telephone: 0800 023 4567

Further information on the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at